Today marks my one year blogiversary! My first blog post on SoCalTwinMommy.com was published exactly one year ago today!
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for supporting me and following along on our adventures here on the blog and Instagram.
It all started with my first blog post: Free Hanna Andersson pajamas on the #hannajamstour
Since then, 43 other posts have been published, which is an average of 3 to 4 posts per month.
Top 5 Posts
Over the past 12 months, these blog posts were the most popular:
1. San Diego Stroller-friendly Summer Runs / Races 2018
2. Highlights from Wonderspaces San Diego 2018
3. Bates Nut Farm Pumpkin Patch 2018
4. Fuel For Fire Fruit + Protein Smoothies for the On-the-Go Mom
5. Freebies and Discounts for Twins and Multiples
Looking to the Next Year
I love sharing our life with you guys on this blog.
Over the next year, I hope to:
- Continue to post at a minimum of once per week
- Transfer relevant content from my previous blog to this platform
- Go self-hosted
- Provide more content that you want
That leads me to this question, what do you guys want to see more of on this blog? I would love any feedback you can give!
Thank you again for reading along!