Workouts/weight gain: Yoga one time this week. I have also finally been upping my walking mileage. I got in 11.5 miles this week! I have gained almost 17 pounds.
Workouts/weight gain: Yoga two times this week and walked 2.85 miles. I didn’t weigh myself this week.
|Heehee. I love Baby B’s tiny foot!|
Buy Buy Baby Registry Welcome bag
– three issues of Fit Pregnancy and Baby magazine
– Pampers diaper (1) and wipes (6) in a cute printed pouch (same as the one from Babies R Us)
– Seventh Generation diapers (2)
– Blue Lizard Australian baby sunscreen sample
– Boogie wipes (1 count)
– Shea Moisture Shampoo/Baby Wash and Lotion samples
– Lansinoh HPA Lanolin nipple cream sample
– Lansinoh 2 disposable nursing pads and 2 breastmilk storage bags
– Dapple dish washing liquid sample
– Dapple pacifier wipe sample
– Balmex diaper rash cream sample
– Noodle & Boo lotion sample
– $20 Shutterfly gift card
– $5 Buy Buy Baby coupon
– babyganics hand wipe and laundry detergent samples
– chicco NaturalFit pacifier
– Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion sample
– Mustela no rinse cleansing water and body lotion samples
– Safety 1st Baby on Board sign
– Reuseable gift bag
– Bunch of coupons
This welcome bag has taken the lead from Target’s!
As first time visitors to River of Lights, we were not prepared for how popular the event was. We used the free Park and Ride at the BioPark Zoo because that is where I thought the event was taking place. Whoops. It worked out to our benefit though since traffic and parking around the Botanic Garden was a mess.
We also failed to purchase tickets in advance so we had to go to the ticket booth first and then wait in a huge line to enter the Botanic Garden. Definitely buy tickets in advance!
Since River of Lights takes place at the botanic garden, many of the light displays feature plants and flowers, but there are also many other types of displays like animals, Christmas trees and dinosaurs.
I always have a hard time getting into the holiday spirit most years because work is always at its most busy during the months of December and January. Attending events like River of Lights is a way for me to get out of work mode and into celebrating the season.
Christmas is the most magical time of year, but the stress of the season usually has me overwhelmed. I am glad we got to take a little break and see River of Lights this year.
I am looking forward to bringing the twin boys to see for twinkling lights one year!
Not much changed this week.
Workouts/weight gain: My hospital has free prenatal yoga classes several times a month, so I have been taking advantage of going when I can. I always feel so much better afterwards. I did two sessions of prenatal yoga this week, one at home and one at the hospital. I also walked a total of 5.68 miles. I’ve gained about another two pounds at this point. 12 pounds total.
|Macy’s Holiday Window|
|Norwegian Christmas Tree|
Registry fun: Hubby and I didn’t have a traditional wedding and since we got married in our 30’s, it didn’t make sense to us to register for household items, so this is the first opportunity we have had to create store registries. It is kind of fun to set up a registry, if a little overwhelming.